- Drive the creation of effective ethical culture within company and change cultural issues through innovative initiatives.
- Review and identify Ethics risks, issues, and dependencies and set efficient and innovative mitigation actions.
- Facilitate formulating effective, efficient and innovative ethics strategies in order to implement Ethics Management, Embed ethics culture within company, Control ethics challenges and risks.
- Ensure effective implementation and monitoring of the ethics strategy by means of providing structure and regular follow up.
- Ensure that appropriate measurement metrics are set to track progress made across the company.
- Drive developing and regular updating of Code of Ethics and other ethics related codes and policies.
- Ensure regular and effective Ethics Communication and awareness within the company and staff.
- Ensure ethics requirements are implemented in recruitment process especially for critical positions.
- Set up and manage ethics programmer status meetings and attend Ethics Related steering committees and cross-functional teams.
- Holding Unethical disciplinary related subject meetings.
- Conduct and manage ethics management and governance communication.
- Develop and maintain effective processes to ensure seamless interface among departments in terms of ethics related focus areas.
- Ensure standardization of ethics governance and management through toolkits and templates.
- Facilitate learning and sharing of exemplary practice among Ethics task team.
- Direct ethics related issues that may have impact on corporate reputation, escalate ethics related issues if not resolved
- Collaborate with stakeholders to enhance key elements of the ethics strategic framework.
- Collaborate with Internal Audit, Enterprise Risk Management, Fraud Risk Management to add to / modify existing standard templates and reports for purposes of continuous improvement.
- Set up, direct and participate in operational meetings of the ethics task team.
- Manage enterprise wide ethics related projects and initiatives. Review performance against agreed KPIs.
- Obtain buy-in from management on various Ethics initiatives within the business. Work with other departments to ensure effective Ethics management throughout the company.
- Report on a monthly basis to management relating to progress made within the company and in accordance with the measurement metrics.
- Report on a quarterly basis to Head of division and the Audit and Risk relating to progress made.
- Report on an ad hoc basis on specific projects when necessary.
- Drive the creation of effective ethical reporting from analytics tools and survey.
- First degree in related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years Human resource / Behavioral / Social matters experience.