Senior CDN Specialist
We are currently looking for a motivated and experienced Sysadmin/DevOps Engineer to help us with tackling the platform support related daily tasks. You'll be responsible for maintaining the services and also develop the current system with creative, high tech solutions.
You'll be responsible for maintaining and developing the CDN platform with all the included components like Linux OS, related services, security, Dockers, Log analysis/management services, BGP protocol and so on. Naturally, maintaining, troubleshooting, expanding, developing, and automating are parts of this job description. Teamworking, knowledge sharing, communication skills, and documentation are also part of this role's responsibilities.
- 3+ years of experience working in high traffic, fault-tolerant, & highly available 24/7/365 environment
- Ability to perform deep-dive technical troubleshooting in critical situations.
- Be a team player, disciplined, and have great attention to details
- Strong communications skill with both technical and non-technical peers.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Interested in distributed and highly available systems
- Strong understanding of Linux-based OS
- Strong scripting skills with the preferred language of Bash/Python
- Expert understanding of network/security protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/TLS
- Expert understanding of routing protocol, specially BGP
- Expert understanding of Webservers, proxies and caching concepts
- Expert understanding of concepts and using of Configuration Management tools like (Ansible, Salt Stack, Chef, Puppet)
- Expert understanding of concepts and using of Containers like Docker
- Expert understanding of concepts and using of an ETL and Log Management/Analyzing systems like ELK stack
- Familiar with Git
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines/tools
- Familiar distributed systems