Senior Litigation Specialist
An opportunity for an experienced Senior Legal Specialist within the Legal and Compliance Team in Digikala Group. This position reports to the Supervisor of Litigation and is responsible for providing support to the commercial and marketing functions inside Digikala Group for fair competition. A successful team member must be adaptable and flexible to constant changing legal and technological aspects of the business environment. Some domestic travels are required for this position.
- Provides legal advice to the internal stakeholders of Commercial & Marketing functions on fair competition.
- Leads relations with the authorities for fair competition in the market.
- Proactively conducts legal research to find commercially viable and legally sound solutions for fair competition.
- Takes appropriate legal action to ensure fair completion in the market.
- Ensures the court-case and other relevant databases maintained properly.
- Continuously evaluates and supports to update relevant processes and procedures.
- Supports fair competition projects through proactive advice and effective communication and stakeholder management.
- Identifies and explains to the respective functions, fair competition opportunities and risks.
- Performs research and analyzes fair competition questions, and communicate information to Supervisors and/or Department Managers, where appropriate,
- Proactively coordinates and executes fair competition projects by creating project plans, timelines, and resources needed to successfully complete the work,
- Works collaboratively across the business to support, monitor and track fair competition initiatives,
- Develops strong relationships across stakeholder groups, manages requests and ensure key deliverables are executed effectively and efficiently,
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from a top ranked university.
- 4+ years of strong experience in a law firm and/or as in-house litigation lawyer.
- Licensed to practice by the bar association.
- Subject matter expertise on key legal topics including liability, anti-smuggling, consumer protection.
- Superb oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well as part of a team with other lawyers, internal clients, compliance and other partners.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and handle multiple requests from internal clients.