Senior People Experience Specialist
- Design multiple solutions to ensure all Digikala employees have great experience. Also to make sure that there is similar experience in different departments. People Experience Senior Specialist has responsibility to monitor all experience touch-points, find pain points in each department and design solutions in alignment with PX Manager to address the pain points by priority.
- Contribute with People Insight Specialist to monitor all experience touch-points such as Candidate Experience, Talent Acquisition, On-boarding, Off-boarding, Performance Management, Talent Development, for Digikala potential and current employees.
- Find and prioritize pain points in collaboration with BP teams.
- Design solutions in collaboration with BP teams for more important issues and execute the solutions for improving experience in different departments.
- Ability to create positive relationship with other departments and HRBP teams to make sure the best solutions are being executed.
- Good understanding of data analysis for higher levels of decision making.
- Vendor Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in the areas of: Management, Finance/Economic, Marketing, MBA, Computer science.
- Proven experience in different HR functions, especially in Talent Acquisition.
- Proven experience in different HR functions i.e Talent Acquisition, On-boarding, Performance Management, Talent Development, Leadership Development, Off-boarding.
- Familiar with Data Analysis.