We are Looking for an experienced Windows & Linux System Administrator to plan, deploy, manage and support Windows and Linux servers and Windows/Linux based services.
· Installation, configuration and maintenance of systems
· Administration of servers
· System Monitoring
· Deployment, configuration & maintenance of security software, e.g. Symantec Endpoint Protection and Symantec Messaging Gateway
· Creating and documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
· Securing/hardening Windows and Linux systems following Security Technical Implementation Guides
· Automate administration tasks using tools and scripting (PowerShell, Bash)
· Ensure uptime and overall system health
· Ensure servers and systems stability and security by proper patching
· Investigate and squash system-related issues
· Support and assist Helpdesk Team in their day-to-day duties
· Bachelor’s Degree in an IT field.
· Proactive self-starter with the ability drive projects through to completion
· A "team player" outlook and "can do" attitude
· Problem solving capability
· 3+ relevant technical experience with Linux, admin-level (LPIC2 level)
· 3+ relevant technical experience with Windows, admin-level, especially as AD admin in large enterprises.
· 1+ relevant technical experience and operational knowledge as Exchange Server administrator (Install, DAG, Upgrade, Integrate and maintain) with at least 1000 users.
· Familiarity and operational knowledge of open source systems in a mixed Windows/Linux environment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Servers including Exchange Server, Skype for Business, SQL Server
· Proficiency with the basic network infrastructure services such as DHCP, DNS.
· Proficiency with Endpoint protection and Spam filtering tools preferred Symantec Endpoint Protection and Symantec Messaging Gateway
· Proficiency in scripting languages
· Proficiency with 3rd party tools regarding the administration of serves and clients and automation of the administrative tasks.
· Good knowledge of networking principles and security concepts.
· Good communication skills
· Understanding of networking principles and operations
· Knowledge of Docker and Ceph is a plus.