Systems & Methods Specialist
- Communicate and hold meetings to monitor and measure processes performance in different company levels to diagnose, analyze, simulate and find improvable areas in processes in line with objectives and missions.
- Designing processes based on standard notations such as BPMN2 by focus on ITIL Framework -Define, Measure and analyze KPIs for processes to assess process effectiveness.
- Work study on current processes and revise the current operational KPIs.
- Develop documentation for all related business events, process and procedures.
- Analyzing difficulties and dilemmas of current processes.
- Analyzing organizational architecture and proposing new structure.
- Proposing new methods in order to reform the procedures and make them more efficient.
- Project control skills : Preparing standard earned value, based reports, including schedule updates, cost performance reports and earned value curves, in requested timely manner such as weekly, biweekly, monthly - Providing key dates, milestones, work breakdown structure and schedule requirements.
- Creating and adjusting project budgets and cost estimation time schedule for projects and forecasting project goals and completion
- B.S/ M.S in Industrial Engineering or other related fields.
- Deep knowledge of work study methods with industrial engineering standards.
- Related experience is a Must.
- Good knowledge about BPMN, ITIL.
- Confident in project control software (Primavera, MS Project) and Knowledgeable of MS. Office to create reports and present information in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in codifying new processes and coordinating them among the related departments.
- Deep knowledge of system analyzing.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in English is A plus (especially listening and speaking).